Cue+ 1 Month Trial
Cue+ 1 Month Trial
Access lab-quality, at-home testing and convenient, easy-to-use virtual care to meet your needs whenever, wherever.
- 24/7 in-app access to doctors
- 1 supervised testing session
- Expires after 31 days
About Cue’s COVID-19 Test
- Cue's COVID-19 test was the first FDA-authorized molecular diagnostic test for at-home and over-the-counter use without physician supervision.
- Delivers lab-quality results, including for emerging variants, to a mobile device via the Cue Health App in 20 minutes.
- For use in symptomatic and asymptomatic adults and children 2 years and older.
- Demonstrated 97.8% agreement when compared to central lab PCR testing in an independent study conducted by Mayo Clinic.
- Used by world-class organizations like the NBA, Google, Mayo Clinic, Netflix, MLB, NASA, Johnson & Johnson, as well as the U.S. Departments of Health & Human Services and Defense.
- The Cue COVID-19 test uses nucleic acid amplification that is equivalent to PCR.
- Designed for use at home, at work, or in the community.
- No training needed. No mixing of fluids or calibration required.
- Each test includes a self-contained COVID-19 Test Cartridge and a Sample Wand (for lower nasal swab).
- The shelf life of Cue COVID-19 Cartridges is 9 months.
- The test is used with the Cue Reader and the Cue Health App.
- Test Cartridges and components made in the USA.
- Package Specifications (10 pack): 7.75 x 7.00 x 4.94 inches; 0.90 lb.
- SKU: 9100015
Virtual Care When You Need It
- Connect with doctors when you need them most
- Unlimited access to virtual care, on demand, 24/7*
- Board-certified doctors can assess symptoms, provide a diagnosis, discuss test results, order lab tests, send e-prescriptions, and answer your questions
- Secure, in-app messaging
- Convenient virtual care to complement your existing care network
*Activation of virtual care profile may take up to 30 minutes.
Terms and Conditions
- Cue+ Membership is a one-year subscription, payable monthly.
- For full terms & conditions of Cue+, see the Cue Health End User License Agreement.
Return / Cancellation PolicyAs the Cue Reader and COVID-19 tests are medical devices, returns and exchanges are not permitted.