Cue Care - COVID-19, Non-Member Price
- 20 COVID-19 tests per year ($1,500 value)
- 20% off additional COVID-19 and Cue Readers tests
- Free shipping (same-day delivery in select markets)
Note: A discounted Cue Reader will automatically be added to your cart at $149 ($249 value).
Certified COVID-19 Test Results for Travel, Work, or School
- 24/7 access to CDC-compliant, supervised testing with the Cue Health App
- Certified test results in 20 minutes
- Cue Health App makes it easy to share or store your results
About Cue’s COVID-19 Test
- Cue's COVID-19 test was the first FDA-authorized molecular diagnostic test for at-home and over-the-counter use without physician supervision.
- Delivers lab-quality results, including for emerging variants, to a mobile device via the Cue Health App in 20 minutes.
- For use in symptomatic and asymptomatic adults and children 2 years and older.
- Demonstrated 97.8% agreement when compared to central lab PCR testing in an independent study conducted by Mayo Clinic.
- Used by world-class organizations like the NBA, Google, Mayo Clinic, Netflix, MLB, NASA, Johnson & Johnson, as well as the U.S. Departments of Health & Human Services and Defense.
- The Cue COVID-19 test uses nucleic acid amplification that is equivalent to PCR.
- Designed for use at home, at work, or in the community.
- No training needed. No mixing of fluids or calibration required.
- Each test includes a self-contained COVID-19 Test Cartridge and a Sample Wand (for lower nasal swab).
- The shelf life of Cue COVID-19 Cartridges is 9 months.
- The test is used with the Cue Reader and the Cue Health App.
- Test Cartridges and components made in the USA.
Package Specifications (10 pack): 7.75 x 7.00 x 4.94 inches; 0.90 lb.
- SKU: 9100015
Virtual Care When You Need It
- Connect with doctors when you need them most
- Unlimited access to virtual care, on demand, 24/7*
- Board-certified doctors can assess symptoms, provide a diagnosis, discuss test results, order lab tests, send e-prescriptions, and answer your questions
- Secure, in-app messaging
- Convenient virtual care to complement your existing care network
*Activation of virtual care profile may take up to 30 minutes.
First Access to Future Tests
Cue+ members will have first access to Cue’s future care offerings – all of which are intended to be compatible with the Cue Reader. These include products and services across the categories of respiratory health, sexual health, cardiac and metabolic health, women’s and men’s health, and chronic disease management.
Terms and Conditions
- Cue+ Membership is a one-year subscription, payable monthly.
- For full terms & conditions of Cue+, see the Cue Health End User License Agreement.